- Route 102, Central Greenwich New Brunswick, Canada
This (+/-) 300 acre property offers a commanding view overlooking the St. John River near Jones Creek (Oak Point). There is (+/-) 10 acres cleared where the old homestead once stood and there are still two older barns in need of attention. The remainder is timberland in various stages of maturity and a mixture of hardwood & softwood species. Given its location (+/- 30 minutes or less to Saint John), it is a perfect location for a hobby farm in a quiet rural community overlooking the scenic river valley. It also has several hundred feet of road frontage on Rte 102 and the Olinville Rd. if you wished to subdivide a portion of it for family or sale. Property is registered in and to remain in the FLIP program (see low tax rate) and HST is applicable on the selling price.
- Property Address: - Route 102, Central Greenwich New Brunswick, Canada
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Waterfront: Saint John River
- Structure Type: Vacant Lot(s)